Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who has the best uniforms? ESPN ranks 'em

Uni Watch Power Rankings rates MLB's uniforms from 1-30 - ESPN

ESPN ranks the top uniforms. Seems to me they definitely favor history and tradition.
    Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
    Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
    Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

I am a Phillies fan, but I wouldn't put them up at number 4. Personally, I like the maroon pinstripes of the 80's and even kind of like the powder blue.
    Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
    Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
    Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

The Tigers at 6 is a travesty. Classic jersey.

Comment

Chief Wahoo is racist? Pffffffff

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
        Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
        Johnson/Mears/
        Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Of course the Cardinals are #1!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X