Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Sox Heading To World Series

Y! SPORTS

Prince Fielder sure makes a lot of money to be worthless.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
    Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
    Johnson/Mears/
    Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

I'm already sick of hearing about how the Red Sox need this Championship to help the city of Boston heal. It's a game! The Boston Marathon Bombing was a terrorist attack! Those 2 things are NOT related. Find better and more appropriate motivation to win a game.

The Prince Fielder belly flop was priceless.

Comment

Originally posted by jsab4807 View Post
        Prince Fielder sure makes a lot of money to be worthless.
        Your team got shut out of the wildcard game.

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
          Your team got shut out of the wildcard game.
          My team also has HALF the payroll of your team. But hey....at least you can celebrate beating the A's in the ALDS this season!

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
          Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
          Johnson/Mears/
          Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Originally posted by jsab4807 View Post
            My team also has HALF the payroll of your team. But hey....at least you can celebrate beating the A's in the ALDS this season!
            And you can celebrate...........Oh, nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by jwgreen68 View Post
              I'm already sick of hearing about how the Red Sox need this Championship to help the city of Boston heal. It's a game! The Boston Marathon Bombing was a terrorist attack! Those 2 things are NOT related. Find better and more appropriate motivation to win a game.

I havent heard anyone say that.........

Comment

Originally posted by jwgreen68 View Post

Redsox going to kill stl your team sux anyway

Comment

Originally posted by whiskerbizcut007 View Post
                  Redsox going to kill stl your team sux anyway
                  Wow. Are you 5 years old?

I'd say it's a pretty even matchup. It's funny how I didn't see you here singing the praises of the Red Sox last year.....oh that's right, they finished dead last! The Cardinals have 11 World Championships, many which were won before you were even a twinkle in your mom and dad's eyes. The Sox and Cardinals are even in most offensive categories. I think the advantage belongs to the Cardinals; the Sox will be vulnerable when they can't use the DH in St. Louis.

I'll be attending Games 3,4 and 5 if it takes the Cardinals that long to wrap it up. Maybe Bostonians won't have to resort to food poisoning and crank calling to win this World Series.

Comment

I am just glad that the Tigers lost, lol
                    Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

I find some irony in this whole thing. I look at the Cardinals in a similar way that I look at another Boston team...the Patriots. The Cardinals are run well, lose key players (Pujols, their manager, etc), and just find ways to keep on winning. People play their part and there is a genuine sense of "team". The Patriots have a lot of the same things. They are run well, lose key players(just look at their WR this year), and just find ways to keep on winning.
                      Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
                      Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
                      Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

It will be awesome if the Sox sweep this series like the last one.

Go Sox!!!

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
                        Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
                        Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
                        MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
                        NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
                        NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
                        NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
                        I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

Originally posted by schwood View Post
                          It will be awesome if the Sox sweep this series like the last one.

Go Sox!!!
                          Hope you didn't bet on that cause it ain't gonna happen.

Comment

I don't bet...I know.

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
                            Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
                            Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
                            MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
                            NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
                            NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
                            NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
                            I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

It should be a good series, I wouldn't be surprised if it went to game seven. Predicting the winner of this series would be like flipping a coin and calling heads or tails.

The main items Im looking to trade for are
                              Baseball HOFers Autos I need
                              Orioles Autos I need
                              Baseball HOFers GU I need
                              Orioles GU I need
                              Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
                              However other offers will be considered

Comment

Working...
                              X