Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the longest you've waited for a redemption card?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the longest you've waited for a redemption card?

I'm just curious, what is the longest you have waited for a redemption card to be mailed to you? I have been waiting for a 2013 Bowman Platinum Auto Relic Refractor of Billy Hamilton since the beginning of August. I'm really anxious to get it but somewhat disappointed because of the wait.
    www.TopContenderSports.com

I'm still waiting for a 2011 Timeless Treasures redemption from over a year ago........
    Currently looking for:
    Football: The Gronk!
    Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
    Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
    + HOFer slab bed or raw.

Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
    Go Cats!!!

Trade page:
    http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/

Comment

Originally posted by azdbacks1998 View Post
      I'm still waiting for a 2011 Timeless Treasures redemption from over a year ago........
      Wow, I guess I have no room to complain then. That's a long wait...
      www.TopContenderSports.com

Comment

I'm still waiting on one from 2012 SPX football that I redeemed last year around this time.
        https://www.flickr.com/photos/victornegron/albums

Comment

If you're waiting since August, I wouldn't complain! Still waiting from 2011 and no response from Topps.

Comment

I waited a year and a half for a Frank Thomas ser#d/35 auto and it was sent in 2 months before Fleer went out of business

It was worth the wait for me.
            Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

Redemptions can take a long time. August isn't that far back. I've put my redemptions out of my mind, so I'll be surprised when they arrive.
              Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

Working...
              X