Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prince Fielder traded to Texas - Ian Kinsler to Tigers

Y! SPORTS

Tigers plan to move Cabrera to 1st base. Rangers plan to give Jurickson Profar a shot at 2nd base.
    Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
    Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
    Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Like a fantasy baseball trade made in real life haha

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
    Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
    Johnson/Mears/
    Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Uh does anyone else think it is funny that the two highest paid (and somewhat overpaid) first basemen are now in the AL West.

Wonder what Gladdy thinks of this.

Comment

HOLY S***.

Absolutely in shock that they were able to move that deal, and only have to send $30 million.

Comment

Tigers made out here.
          Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

dont like the addition of Prince as a Ranger.. losing Kinsler was stupid!
            U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
            http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
            Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
            Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos

Comment

I haven't heard from too many Texas fans Ocanseco55 is the first, I was wondering about any other Texas fans.
              Myself I was surprised that Det. could find someone to take that deal.

Comment

I think Rangers fans would have been happier if they would have received another piece (like a pitcher) in the deal. I know they have Jurickson to take over, but they have already committed to Elvis Andrus and gave him a large contract.

Maybe there is hope for the PHillies if teams are willing to take older players with large contracts - PHillies are loaded with them!
                Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
                Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
                Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

So does anyone think that the #84 taken by Prince was a shot at the Tigers or actually for his birth year?

Comment

Probably his birth year. .
                    U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
                    http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
                    Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
                    Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos

Comment

Working...
                    X