No announcement yet.

Thoughts on Brewers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey just remember this, the white sox are doing better than the brewers in spring training lol.
    Bucket partially updated. Still working on it.
    http://s872.photobucket.com/user/Nic...in=true&page=0
    I am always looking for Jordy Nelson, Donald Driver and Packers Super Bowl team member autos!

Comment

Originally posted by jwgreen68 View Post
      And I'm not the one on here begging for trades and to look at my bucket!

Ive said my piece and you're on ignore now.
      I agree with all on here so far except this, I've noticed a lot of this kind of thing on the other forums. Just keep it to trashing the teams, no sense for it get personal.

As for the real question...

I actually like the Brewers from an underdog standpoint. I think they will definitely be 4th in the division. It will be interesting to see how Braun comes back after being off the juice and with the long layoff. Practicing and working out doesn't translate to actual game time. That division is a 3 way battle only and I don't see that changing for a few years.
      -----
      Andy
      Wants changing daily, inquire within!

http://s31.photobucket.com/user/dirt...?sort=3&page=1

Comment

And isn't that the purpose of this website? To trade, sell and enjoy cards? Excuse me for wanting to have a hobby that I love.

And thank you for telling me what I what to hear, legionofboom
        I am always looking for Jordy Nelson, Donald Driver and Packers Super Bowl team member autos!

Comment

How the Brewers do is all up to Braun. If he plays the way he should the will be fine. I like Segura? at ss, had him on my fantasy team last year. With the exception of the Cards the Brew Crew could surprise some teams.
          http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

I'm a huge Brewer fan but still don't share the optimism that we are going to contend this year. If all things break right I think we finish second and make it in, but that is quite the big IF? Mainly Estrada, Peralta, Gallardo have to pitch like they did in the second half. Also the Brewers have to play during the first half of the season which they have basically failed to do for a while now. I also heard that we have the toughest first month of games or one of the toughest first month of games. So that will be a huge test. I'm excited to see Gomez continue on this season after his breakout season last year. And Segura is a pleasure to watch. I'd love to see Braun regain his form and be able to spend the summer watching a top 10 outfielder. Even if Brauns home run numbers were inflated from steroids I don't believe that was such a huge part of his game. He has such an awesome swing and if he can hit for average, have another good RBI year, and steal a couple bags with 20 homers I still think thats a pretty great year. I'm very interested to see what happens at second base. Scooter looks like a top of the order two spot guy that can get on base. Between him and segura we could really set the table for our power guys. We haven't had two guys like that for a while. Also if weeks can play at this level and stay healthy we have a potential trade chip. Anyways just my thoughts. For the Central as a whole I see the Cards running away with it. Can't believe how good they are at drafting and developing pitching. Also pretty nervous about the Cubs farm system. Bryant, Baez, and that other guy they have look pretty good. I think in a couple years they will be contending.

Comment

Weeks is probably gonna take gennetts job after fixing his batting stance like he has

Comment

If Weeks can hit like he did in 2010 or 2011 when he was an all star I have no problem with that. I'm also excited to see what Juan Francisco can do this year. In the spring he has been taking a bunch of walks which is great considering his biggest problem is that he is a free swinger who enjoys helping the pitcher rack up k's. But if he can add a few more walks and hit for power he could be a nice player for us. Also the last week in spring training reynolds has been hitting the hell out of the ball.

Comment

Originally posted by Cardguy18 View Post
                  Lol. That's funny. Wow do I hate the cardinals... Just wait and see bud. Brewers are going to KILL the cardinals this year.
                  Your thoughts now?!?! Brewers suck!!!

Comment

What happened? Epic meltdown! Brewers are the first team in MLB history to be in first place for 150 days and not make the playoffs!

Comment

Working...
                    X