Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mark Reynolds Has 10 RBIs In Nationals Win

Mark Reynolds has 2 homers, 10 RBIs in Nats' rout of Marlins

WASHINGTON -- Mark Reynolds may have sent his manager toward a sleepless night.

Reynolds homered twice and drove in a career-high 10 runs, and the Washington Nationals beat the Miami Marlins 18-4 on Saturday night.

Reynolds (5 for 5) tied his career high for hits and equaled the Nationals' RBI record.

He became the 15th MLB player with a 10-RBI game and second in franchise history; Anthony Rendon had 10 RBIs on April 30, 2017.

Reynolds also became the fourth player to go a perfect 5-for-5 or better with at least 10 RBIs since the RBI became an official statistic in 1920. Scooter Gennett of the Cincinnati Reds, and Rendon both accomplished that feat last season.

Reynolds hit a two-run homer in the second inning into the same visitors' bullpen where his walk-off homer landed on Friday. He followed that up with an RBI double in the second, a two-run single in the fifth, a three-run homer in the sixth, and a two-run single in the seventh.

Signed as minor league free agent in April, Reynolds is 12 for 23 with four home runs since June 29.

Just to let you know,Mark Reynolds DID NOT do that for the D'BACK's. Mark Reynolds plays for the NATIONALS, and he did it for them.

The main items Im looking to trade for are
    Baseball HOFers Autos I need
    Orioles Autos I need
    Baseball HOFers GU I need
    Orioles GU I need
    Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
    However other offers will be considered

Comment

Corrected it. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
      X