Surprises & Disappointments So Far This Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surprises & Disappointments So Far This Season

What do you think? What are your surprises and disappointments?

Surprises so far are Nelson Cruz leading the AL with 21 HRs. Mark Buehrle leading the AL with 10 Wins. Who is Alfredo Simon and how does he have 9 wins? LOL!

Disappointments - how are the Rays the worse team in baseball record wise? The Astros have a better record than them. LOL!

I don't know if it necessarily is a disappointment, but I would like to see Jurickson Profar play a full season.

I enjoy seeing players like Oscar Tavarres getting called up. There are a few others like Polanco who should be called up soon.

As far as veterans and teams go, I am surprised with how well the Blue Jays and Marlins are doing. We'll see where both teams are in August. Glad to see Chase Utley playing well and staying healthy.

Disappointments - the Rays. I didn't expect them to be a playoff team, but certainly not a last place team. I'm disappointed in the Phillies, but I expected a tremendous drop off when they continue to play 35+ year old players. They have nothing in the minors and will continue to struggle.

I'm glad to see Tyler Colvin get some playing time with the Giants. I wish he wasn't so streaky.
    Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
    Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
    Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

Add the Oakland A's and Scott Kazmir as surprises.

Comment

Working...
      X