Barry Bonds last year on HOF ballot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barry Bonds last year on HOF ballot

Bonds possibly never getting into HOF doesn't seem to be keeping bidders away.

1986 Topps Traded Tiffany PSA 10

For what it's worth this card has a population of 441, a bit more than I was expecting considering the price it commands.

Has your stance on letting PED users into the hall softened at all over the years? Interested in hearing what Cardboard Connection has to say

Players/managers who VIOLATE the MLB RULES don't deserve , no matter what their records were, to be in the baseball HOF. Therefore, these don't deserve to get in: Barry Bonds, Mark McGwire, Roger Clemens, and Pete Rose. There may be others to add with those four, but they are the well known ones who broke the rules.

The main items Im looking to trade for are
    Baseball HOFers Autos I need
    Orioles Autos I need
    Baseball HOFers GU I need
    Orioles GU I need
    Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
    However other offers will be considered

Comment

$10k + unreal.....
      TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Raiders and Dolphins from 2012-2020
      A's and Reds from 2012-2020

Comment

The way I look at it is this. I truly believe that the stats tell all each year in one aspect. Now don't get me wrong. The steroid usage should certainly deny eligibility into the HOF.. However, nobody can deny that McGwire, Bonds, Sosa had PHENOMENAL careers up to the point where steroid usage tainted their careers and rightfully so. Up to the * asterisks in their career, the stats were phenomenal. Back to the question at hand, do I believe they should be able to enter the HOF, no. On the other end, if the voting was going strictly and specifically to their stats prior to the steroid era then Yes I do believe they have the right to be there. Obviously this personal opinion of mine can not be an idea taken by the HOF purposes, it does make you think a little bit......
        TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Raiders and Dolphins from 2012-2020
        A's and Reds from 2012-2020

Comment

Working...
        X