Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nationals Trade Max Scherzer & Trea Turner To Dodgers

https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/...ls-sources-say

The Los Angeles Dodgers have acquired star right-hander Max Scherzer and star shortstop Trea Turner from the Washington Nationals for a massive prospect haul.

The Dodgers will send the Nationals four prospects: Right-handed pitcher Josiah Gray, catcher Keibert Ruiz, right-handed pitcher Gerardo Carrillo and outfielder Donovan Casey. Gray and Ruiz were rated as the Dodgers' top two prospects entering the season. Gray was ranked No. 36 among the top 100 prospects in MLB entering the season. Ruiz was ranked No. 74.

Scherzer is 8-4 with a 2.76 ERA in 19 starts this season. The three-time Cy Young Award winner is scheduled to become a free agent after 2021. He is owed $35 million in the final year of his seven-year, $210 million contract, but the final three years of that deal will be paid in deferrals from 2022 to 2018.

Turner, an All-Star this season, is batting .322 with 18 home runs and 49 RBIs. Now in his seventh season, he is a career .300 hitter.

With those two GONE, Scherzer and Turner, it looks like the NATIONALS are giving up for 2021. Hope this helps for the close following seasons

The main items Im looking to trade for are
    Baseball HOFers Autos I need
    Orioles Autos I need
    Baseball HOFers GU I need
    Orioles GU I need
    Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
    However other offers will be considered

Comment

Working...
    X