Topps Dynasty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Topps Dynasty

Does anyone have an idea as to when the checklist for Topps Dynasty will be released..or when it might be expected compared to time frames of release for previous topps products ? I believe the actual product comes out late November.

Also, what prices have people been seeing retail wise? I've followed it on eBay since its release and snagged a box for 205...it started on eBay going for 160 and consistently went up ..the last auction I believe went for around 225.there were also 3 or 4 auctions for 5 box cases that ranged around 600 dollars.. I wish I would have grabbed one of those...

The checklist will probably be released a week before release. If you paid $205, you won't be getting a box. All indications are that low price will be $1700 for a 5 box case(5 cards) and $350 for 1 box(1 card).

2014 Topps Dynasty Baseball Checklist, Set Info, Boxes, More

http://www.blowoutcards.com/index.ph...oducts_id=9373

http://www.blowoutcards.com/index.ph...oducts_id=9374
    Last edited by jwgreen68; 08-29-2014, 08:39 PM.

Comment

I hope I'm getting a box..I paid for a box and considering you can't get any less than 1card I dunno what else I would be getting..boxes are going for around 200 on ebay...obviously this is lower than the 350 retail price...but check it out..its actually happening on eBay. I assume these people bought a high high quantity of boxes and can afford to auction them off..there are others on eBay though that start at 300..its from a reputable seller too..

Comment

Obviously these are all presale items .

Comment

Even if they purchased a large sum, which doesn't exist, they're not going to get them any cheaper than what the pre-sell prices are. I'll bet that they sold at $200 , thinking that the $1000 per case price would be the price-point, but its not. Even at $1700/case, individual boxes would have to sell for $340, just to break even. I'd say that you'll have your money refunded, but I hope you get the box. This is Topps most expensive release and I think the price will only go up. Factor in that there won't be a ton of this product released.

Comment

Ya maybe it's a scam to get quick money then refund it later...the guy had like 99.9 % positive feedback of over 1000 ...so I dunno..makes sense that he would have to refund it but he's still currently listing auctions. And there's no way he's still unaware of the actual price .. The current one is up to 316 already and has like a day left. And only auctioned maybe 5 or6 of them in the 200 range. So honestly I think he auctioned the early ones and just took a hit knowing the price would go up as more people become aware of the product. It really seems like a bad business move...i was thinking the same thing..I'll let ya know if I do receive the box

Comment

Working...
            X