Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Athletics Trade Josh Donaldson To Blue Jays For Brett Lawrie

Oakland Athletics trade Josh Donaldson to Toronto Blue Jays - ESPN

The Oakland Athletics have agreed to trade third baseman Josh Donaldson to the Toronto Blue Jays, a baseball source confirmed to ESPN.com's Jerry Crasnick.

The A's will receive Brett Lawrie, Kendall Graveman, Franklin Barreto and Sean Nolin, a source confirmed to Crasnick.

Donaldson batted .255 with 29 home runs and 98 RBIs this past season.

The A's could have a great steal here.
    http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

If Billy Beane made the trade, the other 3 prospects they got must be good. LOL!

Even though Donaldson has been their best player, he is coming up for a huge raise so like always, they had to trade him. Lawrie is supposed to be really good too, probably the same as Donaldson if he is healthy. Plus he is a few years younger too.

Comment

If only the Phillies would learn from moves like this. Instead Ruben Amaro would sign him to a 15 year extension !
        Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
        Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
        Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

It's beginning to look like the Blue Jays & Red Sox are going to try to challenge the "Birds" for the top spot in the A L East in 2015, both have made good deals/signings.

The main items Im looking to trade for are
          Baseball HOFers Autos I need
          Orioles Autos I need
          Baseball HOFers GU I need
          Orioles GU I need
          Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
          However other offers will be considered

Comment

Working...
          X