How Will The Angels Do This Season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Will The Angels Do This Season?

I dont know what to think of this season. The Angels lost their top 4 free agents: Vladimir Guerrero, John Lackey, Chone Figgins, and Darren Oliver. I know Guerrero has been injury prone for the past 2 years, but he is better than Hideki Matsui who is injury prone himself. They lost their ace in John Lackey and replaced him with Joel Piniero. I always thought Piniero was a decent pitcher ever since he was with Seattle, but Lackey is an ace and all star. They lost their leadoff guy in Chone Figgins and never signed anyone else to replace him. They lost their left handed relief pitcher who has put up good numbers the last 2 seasons. I am not sure what to think of Fernando Rodney, but he is a better option over Brian Fuentes anyday. Unless Kendry Morales can duplicate his numbers from last season, Torii Hunter and Howie Kendrick can stay healthy, & Erick Aybar and Brandon Wood keep on improving, this is going to be a long season.

Just to let you know, the ANGELS WON their first game of the season today. They beat the INDIANS 10-6 in six innings. By the way, this is PINTO coach pitch little league. My oldest grandson, Brennan (age 8 1/2), plays for them and I'm the 3rd base coach. They're off to a good start.

The main items Im looking to trade for are
    Baseball HOFers Autos I need
    Orioles Autos I need
    Baseball HOFers GU I need
    Orioles GU I need
    Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
    However other offers will be considered

Comment

2nd place behind the Mariners... Unless Cliff Lee misses significant time. Mariners took Figgens and have a sick lineup now. But should be a close race.
      Bucket l Los Angeles Inspiration l Tradelist
      Collecting GU/Patches/Autos:
      Dodgers, UCLA, Mexico, Adrian Gonzalez, Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant,
      Joe Johnson, Toney Douglas, Tony Gonzalez, Matt Ryan

Comment

Working...
      X