Denard Span Hits Mom With Foul Ball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Denard Span Hits Mom With Foul Ball

This is one of the worst things that can happen to an athlete. In a game today, Denard Span of the Minnesota Twins hit a foul ball that hit his mother in the stands. What are the odds of that happening? Span's mom will be ok, but Denard left the game soon after.

Crazies!!!!
    Click My Banner To See My Bucket
    Click My Banner To See My Bucket

Comment

wow, that sucks
      https://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/

my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
      I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

Comment

Originally posted by fuser View Post
        wow, that sucks
        that sums it up haha
        sigpic

Comment

I tuned into the game in the 3rd inning, and they were talking about it. Out of all the players to hit the foul ball, it was Span.. Plus to hit his mom is even hard to believe.
          Bucket l Los Angeles Inspiration l Tradelist
          Collecting GU/Patches/Autos:
          Dodgers, UCLA, Mexico, Adrian Gonzalez, Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant,
          Joe Johnson, Toney Douglas, Tony Gonzalez, Matt Ryan

Comment

Thats just freakingly bad odds, seriously

Comment

vegas should do an over/under on days it takes for another player to do this haha...I'd say over no matter how long it was
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sports Collector View Post
                vegas should do an over/under on days it takes for another player to do this haha...I'd say over no matter how long it was
                I don't think it's something to joke or laugh about... but that's just me.
                Bucket l Los Angeles Inspiration l Tradelist
                Collecting GU/Patches/Autos:
                Dodgers, UCLA, Mexico, Adrian Gonzalez, Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant,
                Joe Johnson, Toney Douglas, Tony Gonzalez, Matt Ryan

Comment

Originally posted by JesRey View Post
                  I don't think it's something to joke or laugh about... but that's just me.
                  it's not funny that it happened...but it's funny when you think of the odds...and it happens

not in a million years could someone have predicted that, and yet it happened...that was the funny part to me, not the actual incident
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X