Trouble Between Hanley Ramirez & Manager Fredi Gonzalez

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trouble Between Hanley Ramirez & Manager Fredi Gonzalez

Florida Marlins shortstop Hanley Ramirez defended his play Tuesday and took shots at his manager and teammates, a day after he was pulled from a game for not hustling. Ramirez, a two-time All-Star and last year’s NL batting champion, wasn’t in manager Fredi Gonzalez’s starting lineup against Arizona. On Monday night, he accidentally kicked a ball and then lightly jogged after it, allowing two runs to score. Click on the link to read more.

Marlins’ Ramirez says he wasn’t giving up on ball

I'd still take Hanley on my team..

Comment

Reports are Hanley will appologize today before the game

Kazmir Collection 1621/2986 - 54.2%

like Mohammed Ali I float like a butterfly
      but sting like poison ivy

My tradesite

Comment

I have a feeling this will lead the Marlins to trading Hanley. I think if the Red Sox offered Clay Bucholtz and a few other minor leaguers, they can get back Hanley.

Comment

Originally posted by key2win View Post
          I have a feeling this will lead the Marlins to trading Hanley. I think if the Red Sox offered Clay Bucholtz and a few other minor leaguers, they can get back Hanley.
          Red Sox don't need him, they paid Scuturo already big time...Wouldn't mind him being a Tiger, although i know it wont happen

Comment

i would love to have him a tiger but thats not going to happen.
            Looking for Stephen Curry, Jonas Jerebko, Chad Jenkins, Lions Rookies, Tigers, Pistons
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pistonsfan9826 View Post
              i would love to have him a tiger but thats not going to happen.
              Mostly because it would cost us a package of Jacob Turner and Brennan Boesch as the front line of the package most likely, a major league ready outfielder and top prospect pitcher..maybe we can even retrade Mike Rabelo lol

And if those two were involve i wouldnt want to trade for Hanley

Comment

Hanley apologized today and is back in the starting lineup.

Comment

Hanley WILL NOT BE TRADED.. There is no way in hell they trade him with a new park coming in 2012.. After all the talks they are finally getting a new stadium and they will not trade or release the best shortstop in baseball if he shot the Pope!

Kazmir Collection 1621/2986 - 54.2%

like Mohammed Ali I float like a butterfly
                  but sting like poison ivy

My tradesite

Comment

Working...
                  X