Who Should Cleveland Get With Their Trade Exception

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Should Cleveland Get With Their Trade Exception

Even though they loss Lebron, Cleveland did get a huge trade exception from the Heat. They still have Jamison, Mo Williams, and Varajao on their team. They need to offer Z a contract to be their starting center. Loyalty and about $5 million is more than Lebron and the Heat can offer him. With their trade exception, they can take on a high end contract in a deal. Who do you think Cleveland should target? 3 superstars who come to mind that teams seem more than willing to dump are Al Jefferson, Elton Brand, and Gilbert Arenas. They can use Jefferson or Brand at the 4, and move Jamison to the 3. Some people may not agree, but I think getting Arenas can help the team a lot. Regardless of his past history and injuries, he was one of the top 10 players in the league 3 years ago. He can bring at least 25+ points a game and could help the Cavs get into the playoffs. Only problem I see is that I dont know if Jamison and him get along after that whole incident last year. Thoughts?

Z is going to Miami, he wants a ring, he doesn't need money....

Chris Paul, the 3 you mentioned are all above average players with overpaid salaries, Byron Scott & CP3 are friends and Paul respects Scott, it makes sense

Comment

agree with Dan- they get CP3 at some point

Comment

CP3 all the way. Those other three are injury plagued, overpaid players. Jamison is actually better at the 4( besides the no defense part), and they still have varejao. Arenas wouldn't fit with the team IMO. Plus I guarantee him and Jamison wouldn't get along. Apparently there was struggles about who was the team leader when Jamison was still in DC.

CP3 can make all the players around him in Cleveland better, and the pre-existing relationship with Byron Scott is a plus.
        "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

Agree with CP3...that'd be my dream scenario. And Hickson/Varejao are decent enough to play center for the most part. We're not gonna be contending for a title, so we really don't have to worry about how bad DH12 will hurt those two, lol.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
          Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
          Johnson/Mears/
          Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Working...
          X