Kobe Vs. Lebron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kobe Vs. Lebron

The NBA pre-season is well underway. There are a number of teams that went over seas to Europe to play a portion of their pre-season schedule. The L.A. Lakers being one of the more popular teams in the Association were part of that group. While in London, A reporter asked Kobe Bryant who would win a one-on-one contest between he and Lebron James. Kobe was stone cold in his response. I've embedded the above video into this post along with a poll to see what you think. Who would win in a one-on-one game up to 10, Kobe or Lebron?

More...
    sigpic
    Looking for Chris Mullin, Billy Martin, Bo Jackson, Jim Kelly, Larry Johnson (Hornets/Knicks), Anfernee Hardaway, Danilo Gallinari, '97 Ultra Court Masters, '99 SkyBox Premium 3D's, '97 Slam Cam, '97 EX A Cut Above, '97-'98 EX Credentials, UD Ultimate Legends Football Auto's,'98 Metal Universe Titanium, UD Inscription Auto's, '99 EX Dunk N Go Nuts and more.

Checkout my sports memorabilia blog and Facebook Fan Page.

CARDS FOR TRADE

Kobe all the way.

Comment

Your crazy lebron james.

Looking for current bucs and anything from miami university (the U) let me know what you got base cards included. Looking for cards pictures anything you got lmk

Comment

Working...
      X