Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Would You Rather Start An NBA Franchise With, Blake Griffin or John Wall?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Would You Rather Start An NBA Franchise With, Blake Griffin or John Wall?

OR

Both Blake Griffin and John Wall are off to impressive starts to their NBA careers. Griffin is averaging 17 points and 10 rebounds in his first 5 games and Wall is putting up averages of 23.7 points, 4 steal and 10.3 assists in his first 3 games thus far. Both have been impressive for sure. I think any NBA GM would love to start a franchise with either player, but because of the nature of the point guard position, I would have to pick Wall over Griffin. I like Griffin's more polished game and tenacity, but Wall's impact on the game is so much greater simply because the ball is always in his hands. Either way, both players should be fun to watch and collect.

What do you think? Which player would you rather start an NBA franchise with, Blake Griffin or John Wall?

More...
    sigpic
    Looking for Chris Mullin, Billy Martin, Bo Jackson, Jim Kelly, Larry Johnson (Hornets/Knicks), Anfernee Hardaway, Danilo Gallinari, '97 Ultra Court Masters, '99 SkyBox Premium 3D's, '97 Slam Cam, '97 EX A Cut Above, '97-'98 EX Credentials, UD Ultimate Legends Football Auto's,'98 Metal Universe Titanium, UD Inscription Auto's, '99 EX Dunk N Go Nuts and more.

Checkout my sports memorabilia blog and Facebook Fan Page.

CARDS FOR TRADE

I would go with John Wall mainly because Griffin got hurt last season and the way he plays there is always that fear that he will get hurt again.

Comment

I would also go with John Wall, but not for the same reasons as Kerwin. If I had 1 player to start a franchise, I'm taking a PG or a Big Man. Not so sure I'd start it with someone who doesn't play those 2 positions. A dominant big center or a PG with total game control.

Rob

Comment

Working...
      X