Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Orlando Magic completely blowing team up..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orlando Magic completely blowing team up..

Gilbert Arenas for Rashard Lewis

Vince Carter, Mickael Pietrus, Marcin Gortat, a future first-round pick and cash to Phoenix for Hedo Turkoglu, Jason Richardson and Earl Clark.

I can't help but to question what the entire Orlando organization is doing, it just makes NO sense at all.

This is pathetic.Otis Smith is this stupid or something?wow!

Comment

Magic get Arenas, Turkoglu, Richardson (AP)

The Orlando Magic have acquired troubled guard Gilbert Arenas from the Washington Wizards in the first move of a major roster shakeup. Orlando announced Saturday that it traded forward Rashard Lewis for Arenas. A person familiar with the situation says the Magic also were finalizing a deal to land Hedo Turkoglu and Jason Richardson from the Phoenix Suns for Vince Carter, Mickael Pietrus and Marcin...

More...

Comment

They get rid of a legit big, a legit defender, and a scorer for 3 scorers. Makes sense to me.

Have fun with Arenas!
        "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

Wow what a blockbuster trade! I mean 2 Blockbuster trades. Lewis and Carter did not work well with Dwight, so trading them for Arenas, Hedo, and Richardson should make them better on paper at least. Are they really going to bench Arenas for Nelson?

Kenny - Im sure you are happy now that Arenas is gone and Wall is now on his own.

Comment

Working...
          X