Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll: What Place Will The Orlando Magic Finish In The NBA Eastern Conference?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poll: What Place Will The Orlando Magic Finish In The NBA Eastern Conference?

The Orlando Magic pulled off a series of trades that essentially brought Jason Richardson, Gilbert Arenas, Earl Clark and Hedo Turkoglu to the Magic Kingdom and expelled Vince Carter, Mickael Pietrus, Marcin Gortat and a 1st RD pick. I like what the Magic did yesterday. They attempted to correct the personnel mistakes of the past two years in one frenetic Friday night. I know the loss of key role players Gortat and Pietrus is questionable, but I think what the Magic did will work. The question is, how well will it work?

More...
    sigpic
    Looking for Chris Mullin, Billy Martin, Bo Jackson, Jim Kelly, Larry Johnson (Hornets/Knicks), Anfernee Hardaway, Danilo Gallinari, '97 Ultra Court Masters, '99 SkyBox Premium 3D's, '97 Slam Cam, '97 EX A Cut Above, '97-'98 EX Credentials, UD Ultimate Legends Football Auto's,'98 Metal Universe Titanium, UD Inscription Auto's, '99 EX Dunk N Go Nuts and more.

Checkout my sports memorabilia blog and Facebook Fan Page.

CARDS FOR TRADE

With their new lineup, if they can all mesh and play together, I think they have the talent to finish Second in the East. With all the injuries Boston has and Miami's depth limitation, Orlando could maybe even get 1st Place IF Arenas and Hedo play team ball.

Comment

Working...
    X