Hedo Turkoglu Has Found The Magic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hedo Turkoglu Has Found The Magic

Remember when Hedo Turkoglu was Orlando's "Mr. Everything"? On a team with Dwight Howard, I believe it was Hedo (yes, we are on a first name basis) that led the Magic to the NBA finals. He was more popular than ever before, and although he has never really been a sought after player in the card world, his cards were selling.

Then, in an attempt to get more money, he went to Toronto, and you know the rest.

Now that Hedo finds himself with the Orlando Magic once again, I've realized that Hedo needs Orlando almost as much as John Wall needs a jump shot. Ever since returning to the Magic, his scoring has gone up in every game.

I expect this trade to rejuvenate Turkoglu, and may even get his game back to where it once was.

And on a completely unrelated topic, I would like to ask if anyone has used The Pit? If so, what do you think about it, because I am thinking about getting involved. Thanks.

More...
    Nick Sabo
    Basketball Card Pro

Playstation Consultant

I hope Hedo gets back his groove with Orlando. He was horrible in Toronto and even worse in Phoenix.

Comment

Agreed. He was fun to watch in Orlando.
      Nick Sabo
      Basketball Card Pro

Playstation Consultant

Comment

Working...
      X