Charles Barkley Wants To Be A General Manager

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charles Barkley Wants To Be A General Manager

Charles Barkley wants to be a NBA General Manager. He is critical of some of the current General Managers and thinks he can do a better job. Barkley currently is a NBA analyst for TNT.

Considering that Michael Jordan, Kevin McHale, Larry Bird, Chris Mullin, Joe Dumars, Danny Ainge, Steve Kerr, and Isiah Thomas all got their chances of being a General Manager, why not give Barkley a chance?

Exactly. I think Barkley should have his shot. If he tanks, then hey, at least he had a shot like the rest. If he turns out to be some coaching phenom, then that would be awesome!!! I say, go for it!
    TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Raiders and Dolphins from 2012-2020
    A's and Reds from 2012-2020

Comment

Well he cant be any worse than his former peers

Michael Jordan (Drafting Kwame Brown #1)
      Kevin McHale (Joe Smith Signing Fiasco)
      Chris Mullin (Summer 2004 Contracts)
      Isiah Thomas (I dont even know where to start)

But watching TNT wont be as fun anymore without him, Kenny, and Ernie.

Comment

They should bring in Dikembe Mutombo to sit in his place on TNT. It would be hilarious to listen to his play-by-play...
        TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Comment

It could be worse. They can toss in more Gary Payton, Jeff Van Gundy, or Bill Walton.

Comment

I like it when Payton and Webber are on TNT. When Barkley had his leave of absence, it was great watching Webber just sitting there laughing while Payton and Kenny Smith dissed on each other and tried to show that they had a better career and were the better player. Haha!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BobbyPhills13 View Post
              I like it when Payton and Webber are on TNT. When Barkley had his leave of absence, it was great watching Webber just sitting there laughing while Payton and Kenny Smith dissed on each other and tried to show that they had a better career and were the better player. Haha!
              LOL, thats pretty funny... and true!
              TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Comment

Barkley probably would do well

Comment

Working...
                X