Rajon Rondo Signs Contract Extension

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rajon Rondo Signs Contract Extension

Rajon Rondo will be a restricted free agent next summer. He and his agent could not work out a contract extension with the Boston Celtics. Rondo has until Saturday to negotiate an extension, but has already made up his mind. He is in the last year of his rookie contract.

Oh well lol

Comment

Just adds to the awesomeness of the next free agent class...
      sigpic

Comment

I hope he goes somewhere else and totally blows there. It will show how over hyped he is.
        Collecting all Cleveland teams, Ohio State Alumni, and Columbus Blue Jackets.
        My Bucket My Tradelists
        sigpic

Comment

LOL! I never liked Rondo, I think he is overrated. Toss him on a team where he doesnt have Kevin Garnett or Paul Pierce to protect him.

Comment

Originally posted by key2win View Post
            LOL! I never liked Rondo, I think he is overrated. Toss him on a team where he doesnt have Kevin Garnett or Paul Pierce to protect him.
            That is what I want to see also.
            Collecting all Cleveland teams, Ohio State Alumni, and Columbus Blue Jackets.
            My Bucket My Tradelists
            sigpic

Comment

Rajon Rondo will not be a free agent next summer after all. On Sunday night, he agreed to a 5 year $55 million contract extension.

Comment

Wait until the tail end of that contract comes around when Pierce/KG/Allen are all retired, and let me know how that works out for Boston. Rondo is good strictly because of his teammates, and nothing more. He's not worth ANYWHERE NEAR that type of money.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
                Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
                Johnson/Mears/
                Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Originally posted by key2win View Post
                  Rajon Rondo will not be a free agent next summer after all. On Sunday night, he agreed to a 5 year $55 million contract extension.
                  sigpic
                  Collecting: Red Sox, Patriots, and Celtics In Uniform Only! And BTL Autos!
                  *I USE PWE'S ON ALL SMALL TRADES THAT DO NOT INCLUDE A GU OR AUTO*

Comment

They were better off signing Ben Gordon for that contract...and thats saying alot

Comment

I would take 5 million for 5 years... I can do the same Rondo does except without the speed. I can get into fights with Hinrich too
                      Bucket l Los Angeles Inspiration l Tradelist
                      Collecting GU/Patches/Autos:
                      Dodgers, UCLA, Mexico, Adrian Gonzalez, Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant,
                      Joe Johnson, Toney Douglas, Tony Gonzalez, Matt Ryan

Comment

Originally posted by JesRey View Post
                        I would take 5 million for 5 years... I can do the same Rondo does except without the speed. I can get into fights with Hinrich too
                        i'd take 1 million for 5 years...

Comment

Rondo is now making more money per season than Devin Harris, which is just wrong.

Comment

I think Rondo has the POTENTIAL to develop into a good pg...but he's not close yet...this is insane
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X