Antoine Walker Owes $4 Million

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Antoine Walker Owes $4 Million

Antoine Walker owes more than $4 million in credit debt. He has made over $110 million in his 12 year NBA career.

Originally drafted by the Boston Celtics, Walker was a 3 time All Star and also won a Championship while playing for the Miami Heat. He also played for the Dallas Mavericks, Atlanta Hawks, and Minnesota Timberwolves.

Its really sad this happened to him since I read that Walker was a very generous person. I read stories about him asking ball boys to buy him food before games and would tip/pay them with a $100 bill handshake. Problem is that he was sometimes way too generous to everyone around him.

$110 million and that far in debt, no remorse for him, he needs to learn how to handle money, no way i'd feel bad for someone who made that much

Comment

I know, he lavishly overspent and that was his own fault. But being too nice and just throwing money to everyone who is your "friend" is dumb. Where are his so called friends now when he is in trouble?

Comment

Again its his own fault, not getting a bit of remorse from me, i would've been his friend for some cash though

Comment

I agree with Dan, can't feel sorry for a guy that is in debt after making that much money...
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X