Minnesota Timberwolves Makes The Funnies Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minnesota Timberwolves Makes The Funnies Again

Leave it to Minnesota Timberwolves General Manager David Kahn to say something so over the top. Here is his latest comments.

"I met with Darko today because I hadn't talked to him in awhile, and I think there's just still so much more to come. And I think that we expect it out of him. It's not enough, is what I'm trying to say. We think that Darko can actually get to sort of a near All-Star if not All-Star level. There's not a lot of quality centers in our sport. There's no reason to think that a year from now if Darko were to continue his trajectory upwards, he couldn't be in the mix about a year from now for the All-Star game."

This is not a shot against Darko Milicic, but more towards the management of the Minnesota Timberwolves. Darko came into the league with high expectations being drafted #2 and never lived up to it. It is hard to see a player who averages 9.3 points and 5.2 rebounds per game making the All Star team, especially when he is in his 8th year in the league and his 5th team.

David Kahn, you should contact Donald Sterling about becoming the new Los Angeles Clippers General Manager. You would fit right in.

David Kahn Is Talking Darko Milicic Up Again
Working...
X