Nuggets on Brink of Trading Carmelo Anthony

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nuggets on Brink of Trading Carmelo Anthony

According to ESPN's Chris Broussard and Marc Stein, the Nuggets, Nets, and Pistons are closing in on a deal involving fifteen players. The three team trade would send Anthony to the Nets, along with Billups and Rip Hamilton. ESPN reports that this deal could be finalized within the next day or two.

A couple of days ago, I named Anthony as one of the best players to invest in right now. Well, if you planned on doing that, then you'd better start buying his cards now, because I suspect his value will temporarily shoot up in the few days after the trade.

Also, be sure to check out my latest contest!

More...
    Nick Sabo
    Basketball Card Pro

Playstation Consultant

I think this will be either done or dead by this Friday. Melo could either refuse to sign an extension and force Denver to trade him to New York, or he will agree to get his money now and go to NJ with Chauncey and RIP.

Comment

i thought the Nets would be more likely since they'd be moving to Brooklyn in a couple years, which is Melo's home borough.
      "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

I really like Chauncey but it'll kinda hurt seeing him in a Nets uniform, will never forget the short battles the Pistons had with New Jersey. Guess its a good thing I didnt buy a Nuggets Auto of Chauncey for my PC though, now I'll probably need him in a Nets uni.

Its awful for Denver, they had a solid team for the past few years that Carmelo is gonna single handed blow up

Comment

Working...
        X