Allen Iverson Leaves Memphis Grizzlies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allen Iverson Leaves Memphis Grizzlies

According to reports, Allen Iverson has left the Memphis Grizzlies and is not expected to return any time soon. It is reported that Iverson left the team for personal reasons and has not requested to be waived.

Well this didnt last long, only 3 games into his tenure and this happens. He was already complaining about playing time in his first game back. I have to agree with him that he should be starting over Mike Conley. Considering this is Memphis we are talking about, Im sure the owner signed Iverson with the sole intent of selling tickets and jerseys regardless of whether he starts or not.

He's just not happy w/ the way the team is using him.
    Bucket l Los Angeles Inspiration l Tradelist
    Collecting GU/Patches/Autos:
    Dodgers, UCLA, Mexico, Adrian Gonzalez, Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant,
    Joe Johnson, Toney Douglas, Tony Gonzalez, Matt Ryan

Comment

This is not going to help my fantasy teams. LOL!

I think by mid December/early January, the team with mutually agree to buy him out. Then he can sign with the either Kings or Knicks and start while putting up 25+ ppg as their main player. I dont know if D'Antoni will want him on the team, but he will sell tickets in New York.

Comment

I must say, I am very suprised, never thought AI would walk out on his team.

/sarcasm
        "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

^^^^^^ agreed, especially the sarcasm part

Comment

Working...
          X