Warriors Trade Jackson For Bell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warriors Trade Jackson For Bell

The Golden State Warriors have traded Stephen Jackson and Acie Law to the Charlotte Bobcats for Raja Bell and Vladimir Radmanovic. Bell and Law are in the last year of their contracts.

Bell is a great defender, something the Warriors will need, this really helps the Bobcats as well though i think

Comment

Makes no sense....the Bobcats dump Okafor for Chandler to get his money off the books, yet are willing to pick up SJax's ridiculous contract?

I don't get it.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
      Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
      Johnson/Mears/
      Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

I read that Cleveland offered the expiring contract of Z, Delonte West, and a sign and trade of Wally for Stephen Jackson and Law. But Warriors had to "buy out" Z so he could go back to Cleveland after 30 days. Considering they traded Jackson for basically nothing, they should have taken Cleveland's offer instead. I would rather have Delonte West on my team than a space cadet.

Comment

hey Kerwin- Delonte is also somewhat of a space cadet- hes not even playing right now cause of all of his mental issues...but I agree, the warriors could have either gotten some value (west, wally) for jackson, or at least some cap relief- but they didnt really get either- what they did do was cut a cancer out of their locker room

Larry Brown deserves S-JAX. I hate Brown, and think hes vastly overrated as a coach- this will just further that belief, when Jackson turns all the young Charlotte players as bitter and disillusioned as he is himself

Comment

I know West is a space cadet too. LOL! But seeing Rad play on my team everynight, I would rather have anyone other than him. I dont like Larry Brown either. Just look at the mess he caused in New York. Not to mention what he did to Detroit during the playoffs a few years back, interviewing for an office position with Cleveland I believe it was. During the Playoffs, not the offseason.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister_Ed View Post
              hey Kerwin- Delonte is also somewhat of a space cadet- hes not even playing right now cause of all of his mental issues...but I agree, the warriors could have either gotten some value (west, wally) for jackson, or at least some cap relief- but they didnt really get either- what they did do was cut a cancer out of their locker room

Larry Brown deserves S-JAX. I hate Brown, and think hes vastly overrated as a coach- this will just further that belief, when Jackson turns all the young Charlotte players as bitter and disillusioned as he is himself
              Unlike you I love Larry, mostly for getting us to back to back finals and 1 championship! One of the best defensive coaches out there in my opinon

Comment

Working...
              X