Bye Bye Knicks, Celtics Sweep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bye Bye Knicks, Celtics Sweep

Looks like the Knicks will be the only team to get swept away in the first round. Being a Celtics fan bring on the Heat!
    I collect mainly football these days, Maurice Jones Drew, Joe Flacco, Matt Forte, DeMarco Murray, Patrick Willis, Emmitt Smith and 1974 Topps. Baseball Derek Jeter. Basketball Kevin Garnett. Non Sports James Bond, Star Wars, Tomb Raider.

http://s801.photobucket.com/albums/yy291/bakemeister52/

Celtics rout Knicks to complete sweep (AP)

Kevin Garnett had 26 points and 10 rebounds, Rajon Rondo added 21 points and 12 assists, and the Boston Celtics swept their way into the Eastern Conference semifinals, holding on for a 101-89 victory over the New York Knicks on Sunday. Ray Allen and reserve Glen Davis each added 14 points for the Celtics, the first team into the second round after sweeping a series for the first time since a 3-0...

More...

Comment

I cant wait for the Celtics to destroy the Heat.

Comment

Knicks 1st team out of the playoffs.they can't win no matter who is on the team. Go Celtics. Beat the Heat.

Comment

Don't like the Knicks, but you have to feel sorry for the fans. Wasn't it about two months ago that the Owner of the Knicks announced ticket prices were going up because the Knicks were now Championship Contenders....or maybe he meant they were going to play against Championship Contenders!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CELTICS!
          Randy
          United States Air Force, Retired
          ranbethscards.com

Freedom Is Not Free

From the time of discovery and for the
          balance of life, an individual diagnosed
          with cancer IS a Survivor!

Thank You GOD...I am a Survivor!

Comment

Can the Heat & Celtics both lose?

Comment

No just the Heat and the Lakers can lose!
              I collect mainly football these days, Maurice Jones Drew, Joe Flacco, Matt Forte, DeMarco Murray, Patrick Willis, Emmitt Smith and 1974 Topps. Baseball Derek Jeter. Basketball Kevin Garnett. Non Sports James Bond, Star Wars, Tomb Raider.

http://s801.photobucket.com/albums/yy291/bakemeister52/

Comment

C's got it easy.. Amare and Billups going out really killed the Knicks...

Comment

can the Celtics and Heat just TIE and both get eliminated... I cant stand either of them

Comment

I want the Heat eliminated as soon as possible. On the way out, they can take out a few Celtics with them so the Bulls can finish what is left of them.

Comment

and the Lakers can join them....

Comment

LOL!

Comment

I picked the Heat to win it all before the playoffs started.

I think ESPN RADIO said it best.

What team in the playoffs can beat the HEAT 4 out of 7 times?

Lakers look like tail against NO.
                          Bulls look like tail against Indiana.
                          Spurs are about to be put out.
                          Orlando are about to be put out.
                          Boston, got a sweep, but play against a unhealthy Knicks team with 2 months to team play together...

I think the Heat got this, and I hate Lebron..

It will be cool for Juwon Howard and Mike Bibby to get a ring though.

Comment

as long as Kobe or the Celtics dont win... I will be happy

Comment

I loved the Heat when Shaq and Wade led them... so I am sticking with them.. I really like DWade... and Lebron is my homie... I really cannot tolerate Bosh though

Comment

Working...
                              X