X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ground Support View Post
    This is me vs. Adam.

I'm the schwab. Adam is the bald guy.
    more like you are Stewart Scotts' glass eye and I am the one that can see that you are wrong

Comment

No team can move up from 11, to 5th...

You can only move up to the top 3 because only the top 3 is drawn.

Everyone else stays in order of their records...

Comment

Can we get a judge in here to tell Adam he is wrong, and he is starting to over take Dan for the talking sports out of his butt video?

Comment

so you are saying... if Houston was sitting at 14.. and they didnt get their name called.. then BOOM they know already that they are in the top 3?

man i gotta find the old videos of old drafts where that happend a few times...

so i can see them freak out.. cause then they KNOW they are getting a top 3 pick

I just dont remember that

Comment

yes.

That's exactly what I'm saying.

Comment

watch the 9th pick.

Comment

why didnt you say that in the first place?

Comment

Thats why everyone thought 2008 was rigged to. Bulls has 1% chance of getting the number 1 pick, and they got it and drafted their hometown kid...

Comment

And this year. Cleveland had 1% chance of moving up to #1 and having 2 top 4 picks...

They did it.

Comment

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/draft2...ory?id=6560322

David Kahn is screaming conspiracy theory

"This league has a habit, and I am just going to say habit, of producing some pretty incredible story lines," Kahn said. "Last year it was Abe Pollin's widow and this year it was a 14-year-old boy and the only thing we have in common is we have both been bar mitzvahed. We were done. I told Kevin: 'We're toast.' This is not happening for us and I was right."
                      Lets be real, The Twolves werent drafting Kyrie Erving anyway, I don't see why it matters..this GM stuff isn't working out for him, he needs to go back to writing blogs lol

Comment

and uh... yea

Comment

Ground support wins!!!!!!!!
                          Not looking for anything specific, just whatever catches my eye, but I am partial to Chicago Cubs, David Wright, Jim Palmer, Miguel Cabrera, and Yao Ming

My Bucket

Comment

Originally posted by Dacubs? View Post
                            Ground support wins!!!!!!!!
                            Originally posted by ac-n-mike View Post
                            more like you are Stewart Scotts' glass eye and I am the one that can see that you are wrong

I still think I do

Comment

Told ya this is rigged.

How does the teams with 1% chance to win, always win?

Doesn't make any sense.. It's starting not be such a luck thing.. This thing is rigged.

Comment

David Kahn is an idiot. You expect anyone to believe a guy who overpays Darko and calls him a future star. Someone who drafts two point guards in Rubio and Flynn when Jennings and Curry were still on board. Someone who says Rubio will be coming to the NBA any day when everyone knows why he is still in Spain. LOL!

Comment

Working...
                                X