Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pippen: James may be better than Jordan (AP)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pippen: James may be better than Jordan (AP)

As if the Bulls losing to Miami in the Eastern Conference finals wasn't enough, Hall-of-Famer Scottie Pippen has added to Chicago's pain by suggesting that LeBron James could be better than Michael Jordan. Pippen stirred the pot in an interview with ESPN radio on Friday morning, saying Jordan "is probably the greatest scorer to play the game" but James "may be the greatest...

More...

Pippen is an idiot. Everyone remembers what happened to Pippen's career without MJ by his side.

Comment

He can't be serious..This always happens when LeBron has a good game or series. Remember when LeBron went to town on the Pistons? Or the game winner against Orlando?

However, coming from Pippen i'm shocked to hear something like this

Comment

Pippen should be kissing MJ's ass for making him as relevant as he became instead of making off the wall comments that are ridiculous.

Just like Skip Bayless said (and for me to agree with him is rare)...MJ would've won titles with LeBron's Cavs.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
        Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
        Johnson/Mears/
        Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

PIPPEN WITHOUT MJ =.......SEE PIPPEN IN PORTLAND and PIPPEN IN HOUSTON

Comment

I can't believe Pip would say something like that. Wow lol.
            "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

Pippen has always spoken before he thinks so not surprising he would flap his lips
              ONLINE SUPPLY SOURCE <-- All your supply needs at a wholesale price

Comment

LeBron is very good (even though I can't stand him).

Jordan was extraordinary!

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
                Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
                Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
                MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
                NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
                NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
                NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
                I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

Working...
                X