• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cavs Looking to Have Top 2 Picks in Upcoming Draft

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/draft2...ory?id=6603100
    "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

That would be insane. Great for the city of Cleveland. Playing great baseball and now possibly totally getting out from the Lebron dark cloud. Filling two postions with top 2 lottery picks in some eyes as well as mine is insane

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

That idiot Dumars said no....he feels that Rip Hamilton's horrible contract deserves players in return also.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
      Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
      Johnson/Mears/
      Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

it is actually a win win for the cavs anywyas but that would have been nice. Dumars is in denial that the team is becoming more and more irrelevant.. This trade would shorten their decent into obscurity..

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

they definately need it
          TRADE PAGE
          Looking for 2011 Topps Chrome Atomic Crystal Auto /50

Comment

Originally posted by wheeler281 View Post
            it is actually a win win for the cavs anywyas but that would have been nice. Dumars is in denial that the team is becoming more and more irrelevant.. This trade would shorten their decent into obscurity..
            To late, their defintly into obscurity for awhile..the ownership situation put a bad taste in people's mouths, especially mine.

Comment

I hope they can get back to be a contender and get over the LeBron mess!
              I collect mainly football these days, Maurice Jones Drew, Joe Flacco, Matt Forte, DeMarco Murray, Patrick Willis, Emmitt Smith and 1974 Topps. Baseball Derek Jeter. Basketball Kevin Garnett. Non Sports James Bond, Star Wars, Tomb Raider.

http://s801.photobucket.com/albums/yy291/bakemeister52/

Comment

Joe Dumars is an idiot. He should have traded RIP to New Jersey when he had the chance.

Comment

Why does Joe need players so bad lol. But the Cavs can get rid of Boobie and make everyone happy lol.
                  "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

Working...
                  X