Skip Bayless vs Chris Broussard on Lebron..Heated UPDATED 6/2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skip Bayless vs Chris Broussard on Lebron..Heated UPDATED 6/2

What made me look this up.. They started 1st take today Tuesday 5/31 and Skip Bayless with a huge on air apology.. I hate Bayless by the way.. He advised Chris that he "sold his journalistic soul to the devil to get close to Lebron James"
    WOWZERS here is the heated exchange... Chris was just letting Skip know what Lebron said during the interview Chris did with him..

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Also just now Skip said it will be all Lebrons fault if they lose to the Mavs... I am a self proclaimed Lebron hater but come on.. Will try and update with more video if becomes available

Comment

If they do lose, it probably will be his fault though lol

Comment

because they are only dressing Lebron to play 1 on 5 lol Just listening to skip say that was laughable and really makes his credibilty look even worse

Comment

Skip has never had much credibility, although I agree about LeBron and his ego

Comment

Skip is an egomaniac. He can never concede a point, even when he knows he is wrong. I swear he and Jim Rome went to the same school of broadcasting that taught "if I am loud and talk over everyone, people will respect me".....he is a clown and is only on TV for the drama.
            ONLINE SUPPLY SOURCE <-- All your supply needs at a wholesale price

Comment

wow

Sports journalism at its best.......or not. It's amazing how divided the lebron parties are, you either love him or you completely hate the man. It's a shame that, in any sense, Jordan keeps having his name brought up in conversations about lebron. There is a reason every one is compared to Jordan, because he is the standard in most cases. Lebron does have an incredible ego and should have stayed in Cleveland and made it work just like Jordan did in Chicago and Kobe in LA. I am waiting to see if, after winning the championship, lebron forgets the people that got him there and flaunt his 'me, me, me' attitude when its over. I may someday like him again but for now......GO DALLAS!!! PS, sorry D-wade, I still like you, but you let a virus infect your team and then you lost your city too. Please leave and go to Chicago next year or NY even and enjoy the rest of your career.

Comment

I cant stand Skip Bayless. In my opinion, he is just as annoying and arrogant as Jim Rome. We need more people like Woody Paige and J.A. Adande and less of people like Bayless/Rome.

Comment

Here is the apology..I bet ESPN said this had to happen

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X