Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Down 15 in 4th, Mavs rally to stun Heat (AP)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Down 15 in 4th, Mavs rally to stun Heat (AP)

Dirk Nowitzki and the Dallas Mavericks put a stunning end to their misery in Miami. Now they can win their first NBA title without ever coming back to South Florida. Nowitzki made the tie-breaking layup with 3.6 seconds left, and the Mavericks roared back from 15 points down in the fourth quarter to beat the Heat 95-93 on Thursday night and tie the NBA finals at one game apiece.

More...

Dallas Mavericks overcome a 15 point lead to beat the Miami Heat.

The Dallas Mavericks proved tonight why they deserve to be in the NBA Finals. With early talk about "a sweep" and "Lebron the Great," the Mavericks kept their heads in the game when it counted the most, erasing a monstrous 15 point lead late in the fourth quarter to walk away with the win against the Miami Heat. And they did in the Heat's house.

Get ready for an outstanding series from two tough teams.

More...
    For news on all sports trading cards, autographs, memorabillia and collectables, visit my blog
    sigpic

Comment

Go Mavs!!! That was a great comeback. I stopped watching when they were down by 13 with 5 minutes left. I was surprised to see they won the game when I changed the channel to Sportscenter 20 minutes later.

Comment

MAVS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

the photo op 3's they heat were taking were so funny. They always are playing for the camera. Watch Lebron he always is looking out of the corner of his eye during timeouts and huddles. The pregame where he was punching his hand was laughable. He looked right saw the camera and strarted punching and talking larder. CLOWN

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

i hope the mavs win to shut LeClown up.
            http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Let's go Mavs!!!Wade should have gone to Chicago.What a great player but I just can't root for a team with LeClown.

Comment

Comment

Love it the Heat were celebrating being up 15 and then the Mavs came back and then did the smackdown on the Heat. Love it anytime the trio gets beat.
                  I collect mainly football these days, Maurice Jones Drew, Joe Flacco, Matt Forte, DeMarco Murray, Patrick Willis, Emmitt Smith and 1974 Topps. Baseball Derek Jeter. Basketball Kevin Garnett. Non Sports James Bond, Star Wars, Tomb Raider.

http://s801.photobucket.com/albums/yy291/bakemeister52/

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
                    ^ Awesome ^

I love how at this forum the number of Lebron lovers (the annoying type anyway) is low.

Collecting Chicago Bulls, HOF/90's Stars Autographs, 07-08 Stadium Club Super Team #/50
                    Click here for Bucket

Comment

Mavs win Game 3, i'm calling it!

whalechaser- The number of annoying people in general on this forum is also low
                      "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

Mavs win tonight by 63.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
                        Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
                        Johnson/Mears/
                        Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

^^^^ that would be uh.. AMAZING ! lol

Comment

Miami shuts up all the critics tonight...

Comment

Originally posted by Ground Support View Post
                              Miami shuts up all the critics tonight...
                              Only if Wade gets to close it out.

Comment

Working...
                              X