Shaq says Heat only have 'Big 2' (AP)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shaq says Heat only have 'Big 2' (AP)

That so-called "Big 3" that carried the Miami Heat to the NBA finals? Shaquille O'Neal says that count is one too many. Speaking on NBATV's show to announce the league's 2011-12 schedule, the four-time NBA champion says the Heat have only a "Big 2" and referred to Dwyane Wade and LeBron James as "probably the greatest backcourt ever assembled." He made no...

More...

Everyone hates Bosh. LOL!

Comment

Shaq admits the obvious

Comment

At least Chrissy Bosh showed up in the Finals.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
        Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
        Johnson/Mears/
        Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

So true...
          WHY N0T?

Comment

jsab, good point. But I know this sounds terrible, but like his face bugs me..that's the main reason why I don't like him...I'm mean i know
            Here is who/what I collect:

Basketball:Carmelo Anthony & Jared Dudley And ANY CURRENT CELTICS!
            Baseball: Current Yankees. Football: Earl Thomas & Torrey Smith

BUCKET: http://s870.photobucket.com/albums/ab270/stephj32/

Comment

Yea....he looks like the lovechild of a pterodactyl and an ostrich lol

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
              Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
              Johnson/Mears/
              Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Even when Bosh was in Toronto, I never liked him. He was overrated in my opinion. A decent player on a crappy team who is the main scoring option so of course he is going to average 20 points and 10 rebounds per game. Much like Shareef Abdur-Rahim, except I actually liked Shareef compared to Bosh.

Comment

shaq knows his stuff, i like bosh too. but he looked really good before because he was on a bad team. he is one of the better bigman in the league though
                  Trade me you UNC stuff http://s1038.photobucket.com/home/NC_Phlash/allalbums

Comment

que the Bosh ostrich pic

Just to think they gave the softest big man in the league a max contract.. :rofl

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

Bosh has never really been the outstanding player that Wade and James are. I think they are trying to hard to work as a trio to be fair to each one.
                      I collect mainly football these days, Maurice Jones Drew, Joe Flacco, Matt Forte, DeMarco Murray, Patrick Willis, Emmitt Smith and 1974 Topps. Baseball Derek Jeter. Basketball Kevin Garnett. Non Sports James Bond, Star Wars, Tomb Raider.

http://s801.photobucket.com/albums/yy291/bakemeister52/

Comment

Originally posted by wheeler281 View Post
                        que the Bosh ostrich pic

Just to think they gave the softest big man in the league a max contract.. :rofl

Comment

love it there is a good likeness!
                          I collect mainly football these days, Maurice Jones Drew, Joe Flacco, Matt Forte, DeMarco Murray, Patrick Willis, Emmitt Smith and 1974 Topps. Baseball Derek Jeter. Basketball Kevin Garnett. Non Sports James Bond, Star Wars, Tomb Raider.

http://s801.photobucket.com/albums/yy291/bakemeister52/

Comment

Comment

Working...
                            X