David Stern Cancels First 2 Weeks of NBA Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Stern Cancels First 2 Weeks of NBA Season

Not that this is a surprise, but now it is official that the upcoming season will lose some games.

NBA cancels first two weeks of season - NBA - Yahoo! Sports

Lame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Raiders and Dolphins from 2012-2020
    A's and Reds from 2012-2020

Comment

As far as I'm concerned, I hope the NBA suffers due to the greed of the owners and players. I will not be going to any games if they have any and I think all fans should do the same to send them a message. There are many other people in this country dealing with bigger problems than the "poor little players and owners" who want more money as if they are not making enough. I have gone over 4 months without any income because of government cuts on the grant that was supporting my PhD research.
      I am looking for: JJ Watt, Kawhi Leonard, George Springer, Carlos Correa, Jose Altuve, Panini Points...
      http://s189.photobucket.com/albums/z260/leedawg62/
      https://www.flickr.com/photos/143859720@N05/albums
      I don't deal outside the US

Comment

Dont care

The NBA sucks
        Click On Awesome Banner To Go To My Site

Comment

To me it's not a big deal, I don't follow professional basketball. It's just not as interesting to me as when there were players like Jordan, "Magic", Willis Reed, Wes Unseld, Chamberlain, Bill Russell, Jerry West, Elgin Baylor, Lew Alcindor (Kareem Abdul Jabaar), etc. And the games aren't as interesting to watch. When I do watch, and that is very very very rare, I feel like Butch Cassidy from Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid asking "who are these guys?".

I guess I'll have to find baseball classics or re-runs to watch after the W S until the 2012 baseball season starts. There is no other sport that keeps my attention as much as baseball. For those that like professional basketball, I hope they get their problems worked out for y'all soon.

Have a good evening.

The main items Im looking to trade for are
          Baseball HOFers Autos I need
          Orioles Autos I need
          Baseball HOFers GU I need
          Orioles GU I need
          Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
          However other offers will be considered

Comment

Leland - I agree with you 100%. All these greedy rich people are fighting over money when there are many people who are unemployed/had to take a paycut to survive. A lot of these same people are NBA fans who look forward to enjoying a 3 hour basketball game when they come home from work to forget about everything. The fans are the ones who suffer the most from this.

Comment

the only reason i might go to a game is for a sub from my fav sub place

Comment

As much as these owners and players make me mad because of their money grubbing ways, I still hope a deal is reached as I can't survive winter without NBA action lol.

Originally posted by OriolesFan View Post
                It's just not as interesting to me as when there were players like Wes Unseld.
                GOOD CHOICE!
                "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

Great response Daqda.

Comment

Working...
                  X