No NBA this year ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No NBA this year ?

NBA owners' dual wants put more games in jeopardy - NBA News | FOX Sports on MSN

Doesn't look friendly at all. Owners vs players ....... who do you side with ?

I side with the fans....

get all of these babies together hash it out already and get the season started

Comment

I agree. The fans are the biggest losers in all of this because there are no NBA games to watch. The owners are the ones at fault.

Comment

Too much greed to read.

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
        Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
        Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
        MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
        NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
        NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
        NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
        I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

Fans are definitely losers. I'm definitely going to miss fantasy basketball this year, this would've been the tenth year for the fantasy league my good friends and I started while we were in college

I think players are hurt more by the lockout than the owners. Such a shame, basketball was exciting last year, lakers got swept, bulls were decent again, we witnessed lebron ('s failure), etc.

Collecting Chicago Bulls, HOF/90's Stars Autographs, 07-08 Stadium Club Super Team #/50
          Click here for Bucket

Comment

Working...
          X