Players Union Meets Again On Monday - Union Dissolved

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Players Union Meets Again On Monday - Union Dissolved

Pretty sure they are going to decline the NBA's latest offer. They are going to end up decertifying and the whole 11-12 season will be lost.

NBA players reject deal; dissolve union - NBA - Yahoo! Sports

NBA players have decided to dissolve the union and file an antitrust lawsuit against the league.

This should have been done about 2-3 months ago instead. Maybe we wouldnt have lost the season then. Idiots!!!

Comment

Another top 8 Pistons draft pick now

Comment

Hopefully the Cavs get a top-3 pick. Harrison Barnes please!

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
        Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
        Johnson/Mears/
        Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

I was always wondering how are they going to handle that. Just say the whole 11-12 season is cancelled and they agree to something say next May. For the 2012 NBA Draft, is the draft order then the same as the 2011 NBA Draft?

Comment

I think the fairest way would be to just go strictly off of 10-11 records. (Plus, then we could watch the TWolves mess up the #1 draft pick LOL)

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
            Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
            Johnson/Mears/
            Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

If anyone deserves a chance to draft Harrison Barnes, I would rather have Cleveland than Minnesota draft him. The Wolves have horrible management and an even stupider owner. They dont deserve to be anywhere near the Top 3 picks regardless of how much their team stinks.

Comment

Working...
              X