Blake Griffin & Rob Dyrdek Signing Recap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blake Griffin & Rob Dyrdek Signing Recap

Blake Griffin made an appearance today at the LA Auto Show. He was scheduled to sign autographs from 1-2pm at the Kia Exhibit. Alex (Lawler's Law: First to 100 Wins), and I arrived to the Convention Center at 9am and went straight to Kia. First in line to meet Blake!

There was about 100 people in line by the time Blake was scheduled to start signing. He didn't show up until about 1:15 because of LA traffic, but began signing right away. They didn't allow any outside items and provided an 8x10 photo of Blake Griffin with a Kia car. They also gave us a Panini certificate of authenticity for the photo.

Last night when I purchased my Auto Show ticket, I noticed that Rob Dyrdek was going to be signing at the same time Blake Griffin was scheduled. We headed over to the Chevrolet exhibit and the line wasn't long. There was about 15 people waiting to meet Rob. He was taking pictures and signing postcards for everyone. I'm sure he would have signed outside items for those that brought anything for him. Since it was last minute, I just got the postcard and picture.

Thanks to Blake Griffin, Kia, Rob Dyrdek, and Chevrolet for having these signings. They were organized and a lot of fun.

My favorite car at the Auto Show.
    Hot Wheel Chevrolet CamaroFollow us
    Facebook: LA Inspiration
    Twitter: @LA_Inspiration

More...
    Bucket l Los Angeles Inspiration l Tradelist
    Collecting GU/Patches/Autos:
    Dodgers, UCLA, Mexico, Adrian Gonzalez, Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant,
    Joe Johnson, Toney Douglas, Tony Gonzalez, Matt Ryan

Blake Griffin is cool. Even cooler is Rob Diesel, nice!
    "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

Rob was in a way better mood than Blake haha.

Comment

When I "met" Griffin in Cleveland a few years back he was really quite and unfriendly. Must've been a bad day for him lol

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
          When I "met" Griffin in Cleveland a few years back he was really quite and unfriendly. Must've been a bad day for him lol
          Yeah he wasn't really talkative.

Plus he got in trouble for signing a jersey for the kid I let go in front of me. There was no outside items allowed.

Comment

That's pretty cool! I would pick meeting Rob over Blake any day. Thanks for sharing!
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X