Dwight Howard Requests Trade - Lakers/Nets Main Frontrunners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dwight Howard Requests Trade - Lakers/Nets Main Frontrunners

The Nets??? So Deron and Dwight and a bunch of no buddies (Outlaw, Farmar, Sasha, Humphries) are suppose to be a better team than playing for the Lakers or Bulls. What is Dwight thinking? So is the NBA going to find some way to nix this trade too.

Plus Deron already said he will not sign an extension

Again the league is just suppressing the inevitable when the 3 major free agents next year go to the teams that are coveting them anywayy

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

According to David Stern the Magic shouldn't be able to trade him, right?

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
        According to David Stern the Magic shouldn't be able to trade him, right?
        amen gladdy They have backed themselves into a corner. Now what is he gonna do

They should just put a referendum in the bi laws that players can not be traded and all contracts will be played out

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

cant wait and see what the paul lawsuit will look like. or if the hornets lose him via fa what their lawsuit will look like.
          http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

WojYahooNBA: Dwight Howard has requested that the Orlando Magic trade him to the New Jersey Nets, league sources tell Y! Sports.
            --
            Magic should just file those tampering charges now, why else would Howard randomly want to go to the Nets?
            Last edited by gladdyontherise; 12-10-2011, 06:10 PM.

Comment

The NBA wont allow it because of the tampering charges with the Nets' owner.

After the CP3 trade is hopefully completed by tonight, watch Dwight will then request a trade to the Lakers tomrorow. LOL!

Comment

I just read this and if it happens I dont know what the heck the Lakers are thinking/doing. ESPN has an article that said the Magic want BOTH Bynum/Gasol for Dwight/Hedo. If we had Lamar Odom still that would be fine.

I have no clue what they are thinking. If we get Dwight, that basically means we traded Bynum/Gasol/Odom for Dwight/Hedo. We know have Hedo starting for us at power forward and we still have no backup center/power forward and Derek Fisher is still starting.

With the $8.9 player exception that they got from Dallas for trading Lamar Odom, Im going to guess that they are trying to find another player that Orlando wants so they can add that person with Bynum for Dwight and Hedo.

I honestly can not see the Lakers trading both Bynum/Gasol for Dwight/Hedo.

This has been a crazy long few days. I really really hope the Lakers know what they are doing and the end result is better than the team we had last season.

Comment

Working...
                X