Chris Paul NBA Owned Franchise Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Paul NBA Owned Franchise Thread

This topic deserves a thread of its own. Ok so very briefly lets recap the last 4 days worth of events.

NBA rejects trade where they trade Chris Paul and in return get Lamar Odom, Luis Scola, Kevin Martin, Goran Dragic, and a 1st Round Pick. They dont want Chris Paul going to the Lakers.

Over the weekend, they dont want to help David West (free agent) go to Boston because they want draft picks and both of their rookies from this year. Boston would have paid West more money, but needed to trade Jermaine O'Neal. Way to lose David West and get NOTHING in return.

Today they get to greedy with the Clippers and ask them for Chris Kaman, Eric Gordon, Eric Bledsoe, Al-Farouq Aminu, a 1st Round Pick, and Minnesota's Unprotected 1st Round Pick. Obviously the Clippers rejected it and told them its either Eric Gordon or Minnesota's pick. They just claimed Chauncey Billups off waivers, so they dont need Chris Paul anymore. WAY TO GO NBA. LOL!

The Warriors will not trade Stephen Curry for him. They are only willing to trade Monta Ellis. WAY TO GO AGAIN NBA. LOL!

paving the way to NY next year

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

Originally posted by wheeler281 View Post
      paving the way to NY next year
      It's not possible at all unless the Knicks trade Amare, Carmelo or Chandler. (or Paul takes a LOT less money)

Comment

Stern will make sure he (Paul) goes to NY.
        http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Well last night another Clippers/Hornets deal fell though at midnight when the NBA still wanted the same thing. LOL!

This just gets better and better.

Comment

Working...
          X