Kevin Garnett Not Suspended or Fined for Postgame Actions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kevin Garnett Not Suspended or Fined for Postgame Actions

Report: Kevin Garnett Will Not Be Suspended for Postgame Skirmish With Knicks' Bill Walker - Boston Celtics - NESN.com

Kevin Garnett's actions following Sunday's season-opening loss to the Knicks were a bit questionable. But the NBA has decided not to suspend the Celtics forward, according to CSNNE.com.

After missing the final shot during Sunday's see-saw battle at Madison Square Garden, Garnett exchanged words with the Knicks' Bill Walker, who KG played with in Boston during the 2008-09 and 2009-10 seasons. Garnett then grabbed Walker by the throat and shoved him as Walker backtracked. The two were then separated by players from both teams.

Following the game, Garnett declined to discuss the incident, while Walker sounded off about the skirmish.

"I don't know where he caught me," Walker told Newsday. "I just know I saw his hand coming in my face, you know what I mean? That's disrespectful."
    ---
    Typical NBA. How many times does Garnett have to do these things before they do something? Can we get rid of Villanueva's suspension then? (and just amnesty him instead)

Its because Stern has a man-crush on KG
    http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Garnett is a dirty toad

Comment

Funny thing is that if Garnett did the same thing to Lebron, David Stern probably would have suspended him for 10 games. LOL!

Comment

I am a Celtics fan but KG has really turned me off with all his trash talking and actions that he gets away with, as does King James and Kobe. I have really lost my interest in Basketball, love the players of olde for Boston! Never been a loyal Portland Trailblazers since that is the closest team to my home.
          I collect mainly football these days, Maurice Jones Drew, Joe Flacco, Matt Forte, DeMarco Murray, Patrick Willis, Emmitt Smith and 1974 Topps. Baseball Derek Jeter. Basketball Kevin Garnett. Non Sports James Bond, Star Wars, Tomb Raider.

http://s801.photobucket.com/albums/yy291/bakemeister52/

Comment

Working...
          X