Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Antawn Jamison Wants To End Career With Bobcats

Antawn Jamison aims to join Bobcats | Scoop Du Jour - Yahoo! Sports

I always liked Jamison since he got drafted. I would think he would want to play for a contender next season when he is a free agent. I understand he wants to play for his hometown team, but he should stay away from any team managed/owned by Michael Jordan. Jamison is better off with the Cavs because at least they have a bright future.

Power forward Antawn Jamison has played for four different teams since entering the NBA in 1998: the Golden State Warriors, Dallas Mavericks, Washington Wizards and Cleveland Cavaliers, his current team. But there's one more team he's aiming to add to the list before the 35-year-old calls it a career: the Charlotte Bobcats.

Jamison was born in Shreveport, La., but he was raised in North Carolina and would like to finish out his career with a stint with the Bobcats, according to the Charlotte Observer.

A free agent this summer, Jamison would like to play for two or three more seasons and told the Observer Tuesday that he'd try to make them be with the Bobcats: "That's always been a dream of mine — to be home," he said, the paper reports. "To have my parents there [at home games], to have my kids there."

Jamison, a two-time All-Star who won the NBA Sixth Man of the Year Award in 2004, is averaging 16.8 points, 4.8 rebounds and one assist per game this season for the Cavs.

I know Jeremy would prefer this as well!

Comment

If I was Chris Grant, I'd trade him to Charlotte for a signed MJ jersey.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
      Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
      Johnson/Mears/
      Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Bobcats still need a better owner/manager
        I collect mainly football these days, Maurice Jones Drew, Joe Flacco, Matt Forte, DeMarco Murray, Patrick Willis, Emmitt Smith and 1974 Topps. Baseball Derek Jeter. Basketball Kevin Garnett. Non Sports James Bond, Star Wars, Tomb Raider.

http://s801.photobucket.com/albums/yy291/bakemeister52/

Comment

Working...
        X