Could Jeremy Lin be any hotter??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could Jeremy Lin be any hotter??

Crazy out there...cards that were selling for under $10 2 weeks ago are now fetching $200 for a couple of good game...

I don't think he can keep up his current pace once Carmelo and Amare are both back but he has brought some excitement to NY...

up to 3 games now Becketts article that you most likely read is a bit behind. However not sustainable but he will no doubt be the starter for the year and have decent numbers

Last edited by wheeler281; 02-09-2012, 03:13 PM.

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

NY MVP fo sho. They can trade melo now

Comment

Dude is fast. Can't wait to see what he does this Friday against the Lakers.

Comment

Just got hotter with 38-7-4 all over the Lakers.

Collecting Chicago Bulls, HOF/90's Stars Autographs, 07-08 Stadium Club Super Team #/50
          Click here for Bucket

Comment

He had a great game.. cant believe Ebay right now.. sheesh!
            U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
            http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
            Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
            Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos

Comment

It's the basketball equivalent of chris shelton...oy!

Comment

anyone that outshines kobe and beats the lakers gets a thumbs up from me, but there is reason why golden state and houston both let him go...enjoy it while it lasts in the overhype that is NY

Comment

Yep he got hotter..his cards are over $1000 now...if he was still in Golden State nobody would be paying attention to this..

Comment

same could be said for any start athlete in a big town in any sport. Been like this for years. All you have to do is look at Fitzgerald and Johnson prices in football.

However when you are a flavor of the week and in a big town you get this treatment

2010/11 National Treasures Jeremy Lin TRUE 1/1 Prime Laundry Tag RC!! | eBay

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

Dang jump on the bandwagon! Or should I say Linwagon!
                      http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Out of sheer curiosity, I just went to the EBAY completed auctions to look. I cant believe how a $1 Prestige RC is selling for $14-15. Auto Rookies that are probably worth $12-20 are selling for $200+. This is insane. I remember a similar thing happening in 2004 on EBAY when Yuta Tabuse's first RCs and Auto RCs were released.

Comment

Linsanity !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

crazy isnt it
                            I collect mainly football these days, Maurice Jones Drew, Joe Flacco, Matt Forte, DeMarco Murray, Patrick Willis, Emmitt Smith and 1974 Topps. Baseball Derek Jeter. Basketball Kevin Garnett. Non Sports James Bond, Star Wars, Tomb Raider.

http://s801.photobucket.com/albums/yy291/bakemeister52/

Comment

Linsanity!!! Lin's on front page in Hong Kong today.

Hard to resist to join the linsanity craze... I am listing my Jeremy Lin collection to ebay with ridiculous high BIN, hope I could buy them back when the craze cool off a bit~

I collect Utah Jazz players cards and Autographed cards
                              I also collects Football, Baseball and movies cards
                              Please click my banner to go to my photobucket

Wanted: 09-10 Certified Fabric of the Game of Andrei Kirilenko & Mehmet Okur
                              FYI, I live in Hong Kong!

Comment

Working...
                              X