Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big LIN collection decision

2010-11 Absolute Memorabilia Spectrum Signatures Platinum #136 Jeremy LIN

still waiting on 2+ rare Lin cards on the list from FLA...
    ****ALL SCRATCHES AND NICKS ARE FROM PLASTIC SCREW DOWNS OR TOP LOADERS****

Just purchased this and it's being delivered. I plan on getting it graded by PSA. I read this recently:

Jeremy Lin Basketball Cards On Ebay Cost As Much As $50,000

This one was "3/25" but got a perfect 9.5 grading because it is an autographed card which is why its impossible for an autographed card to be graded a 10.

My plan is to hold on to it until at least after the playoffs and by then I'll be able to gauge what people are paying and selling it for. I also purchased:

2010-11 Panini Prestige Jeremy Lin *Black Bonus Shots* Autograph Rookie
    #210, "76/99".

2010-11 Panini Rookies and Stars Rookie Jeremy Lin *Autograph*
    "156/599".

2010-11 Panini Playoff Contenders Patches™"Rookie Ticket" - Jeremy Lin Autographed *Variant* ("W") Patch, SP Rookie, #191.
    This is the variant logo short print patch that has the "W" and not the Bridge logo. I read these were limited to 151 on someone's listing on EBay but I am not sure if that is accurate.

2010-11 Absolute Memorabilia *GOLD* Spectrum Jeremy Lin RC - Non-Auto
    "14/100".

2010-2011 Panini Rookies and Stars Longevity *Sapphire Blue* Jeremy Lin Rookie
    "6/25".*

2010-11 Prestige #187 Jeremy Lin RC
    2010-11 Prestige #210 Jeremy Lin RC
    2010-11 Rookies and Stars #129 Jeremy Lin RC
    2010-11 Rookies and Stars Longevity #129 Jeremy Lin RC
    2010-11 Prestige Bonus Shots Gold #210 Jeremy Lin #046/249
    2010-11 Prestige Bonus Shots Orange #187 Jeremy Lin #139/499

Would you... And why? All thoughts and suggestions welcome. Thanks.

A. Sell each piece by piece through EBay?
    B. Sell all in 1 huge, rare set?
    C. Hold on to it for 1-2 years?
    D. Hold on to it for 3+ years?
    E. Sell now?

I'm 90% sold on B and D or B and D.

thats all the rarer ones posted, will repost with PSA grades soon.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Dutch81; 03-17-2012, 05:02 PM.

Sorry, forgot to mention that the card I bought, the 2010-11 Absolute Memorabilia Spectrum Signatures Platinum #136 Jeremy LIN was "1/25". 25 made, 1st print. Gold serial'd on back. I saw 6/25 sell for 1.9k and 12 or 15 sell for 1.8k. Both ungraded.

Comment

I think his cards are drawing the most money that they will ever draw right now. I would be selling if I had any.
      Arizona Cardinals Autos
      Alabama Crimson Tide Autos
      Wrestling Autos
      Wrestling Relics

Comment

I wish I would have sold my Jose Canseco 86 Fleer when it was getting $150 or my Mark McGwire when it was fetching over $100.

As hard as it is, I would sell them now. I would choose option A
        Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
        Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
        Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

Sell sell sell

Comment

I would sell now cuz he may not even be a starter in a year..

Comment

yeah sell now
              http://photobucket.com/trades_bucket
              Collecting Panthers and Lots more

Comment

Sell now because if the Knicks don't make the playoffs his cards will deflate faster than Pamela Anderson!
                http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Actually, I dont think you want to deal with all this Linsanity of posting, bidding wars, all those Ebay questions, packaging, all those trips to the post office...sheeesh!!!! What a PNA!! ...I'll PM you my address and I'll take em off your hands... Oh, and the shipping is ON ME!!!!

Hey, Im just here to help the people!!

lol... j/k...obviously.

Sell 'em dude!!!......ASAP!! ....before people catch on that they're nutz for paying this kinda $$$ Good luck!
                  Currently looking for:
                  Football: The Gronk!
                  Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
                  Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
                  + HOFer slab bed or raw.

Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
                  Go Cats!!!

Trade page:
                  http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/

Comment

Sell while u can this can't continue
                    I collect mainly football these days, Maurice Jones Drew, Joe Flacco, Matt Forte, DeMarco Murray, Patrick Willis, Emmitt Smith and 1974 Topps. Baseball Derek Jeter. Basketball Kevin Garnett. Non Sports James Bond, Star Wars, Tomb Raider.

http://s801.photobucket.com/albums/yy291/bakemeister52/

Comment

[QUOTE=Dutch81;262417]2010-11 Absolute Memorabilia Spectrum Signatures Platinum #136 Jeremy LIN

Just purchased this and it's being delivered. I plan on getting it graded by PSA. I read this recently:

Jeremy Lin Basketball Cards On Ebay Cost As Much As $50,000

This one was "3/25" but got a perfect 9.5 grading because it is an autographed card which is why its impossible for an autographed card to be graded a 10.

My plan is to hold on to it until at least after the playoffs and by then I'll be able to gauge what people are paying and selling it for. I also purchased:

2010-11 Panini Prestige Jeremy Lin *Black Bonus Shots* Autograph Rookie
                      #210, "76/99".

2010-11 Panini Rookies and Stars Rookie Jeremy Lin *Autograph*
                      "156/599".

2010-11 Panini Playoff Contenders Patches™"Rookie Ticket" - Jeremy Lin Autographed *Variant* ("W") Patch, SP Rookie, #191.
                      This is the variant logo short print patch that has the "W" and not the Bridge logo. I read these were limited to 151 on someone's listing on EBay but I am not sure if that is accurate.

2010-11 Absolute Memorabilia *GOLD* Spectrum Jeremy Lin RC - Non-Auto
                      "14/100".

2010-2011 Panini Rookies and Stars Longevity *Sapphire Blue* Jeremy Lin Rookie
                      "6/25".*

2010-11 Prestige #210 Jeremy Lin RC
                      2010-11 Rookies and Stars #129 Jeremy Lin RC
                      2010-11 Rookies and Stars Longevity #129 Jeremy Lin RC
                      2010-11 Prestige Bonus Shots Gold #210 Jeremy Lin #046/249
                      2010-11 Prestige Bonus Shots Orange #187 Jeremy Lin #139/499

Would you... And why? All thoughts and suggestions welcome. Thanks.

A. Sell each piece by piece through EBay?
                      B. Sell all in 1 huge, rare set?
                      C. Hold on to it for 1-2 years?
                      D. Hold on to it for 3+ years?
                      E. Sell now?

I'm 90% sold on B and D or B and D.[/QUOTE

here are the photos, about to ship to PSA.
                      Attached Files

Comment

I would've sold 3 weeks ago personally, his stuff is starting to go down, and going down fast.

Comment

Sell quickly.
                          Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

Whats the status of these....just curious as Lins' cards already have dimenished in value 20-30% <--- justa guess.

Did you Ebay them, or still hordin them??
                            Currently looking for:
                            Football: The Gronk!
                            Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
                            Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
                            + HOFer slab bed or raw.

Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
                            Go Cats!!!

Trade page:
                            http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/

Comment

sending them to PSA before i put them up. with the woodson signing, its looking better than ever. knicks are buying into defense first and as long as they at least make the playoffs, i think the cards will go up or at the very least, not decrease in value. the farther they advance, the better.

Comment

Working...
                              X