Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mavericks Send Lamar Odom To D-League

Lamar Odom Gets Demoted To D-League

Well this is a sad turn for him. I would have never guessed in a million years that the Lakers ended up with the better of that trade.

In what is easily the biggest demotion for a celebrated player of his kind in NBA history, Dallas Mavericks forward (and 2011 Sixth Man of the Year award-winner) Lamar Odom has been sent to the D-League to work his way back into both mental and physical playing shape. Odom, who has never gotten over being nearly traded to the New Orleans Hornets from the Los Angeles Lakers last December, is suffering through a miserable year and will spend at least one game with the Mavs' D-League affiliate in Frisco, Texas. There, he'll be asked to work with former NBA coach Del Harris while playing with the Texas Legends, in hopes of getting his game and head straight following a miserable start to the 2011-12 season.

he will be divorced in 6 months

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

I read this is just a 'rehab assignment'.

Comment

He should be banned from the league for marrying into that ridiculous family.
        Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

I feel bad for Lamar, he is a good dude that married the best sister of the worst family possible.....got the shaft from the Lakers franchise, now he's getting demoted by the Mav's for having sucky players surounding him. Dude cant catch a break, he was livin large in LA but was cut short by a bunch of suits who thought they knew whats best for the team. I wish Lamar the best....in his NBA career and his life with the most sane of the insane!
          Currently looking for:
          Football: The Gronk!
          Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
          Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
          + HOFer slab bed or raw.

Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
          Go Cats!!!

Trade page:
          http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/

Comment

Lamar needs to go somewhere else and get out of Dallas and find a good lady!
            I collect mainly football these days, Maurice Jones Drew, Joe Flacco, Matt Forte, DeMarco Murray, Patrick Willis, Emmitt Smith and 1974 Topps. Baseball Derek Jeter. Basketball Kevin Garnett. Non Sports James Bond, Star Wars, Tomb Raider.

http://s801.photobucket.com/albums/yy291/bakemeister52/

Comment

Odom playing Saturday for Mavs, not in D-League - NBA - Yahoo! Sports

Lamar Odom is rejoining the Dallas Mavericks without playing a planned game in the NBA Development League.

The Mavericks said Saturday that Odom has been recalled and will be in uniform for their game that night against Utah.

Odom had been set to play for the Texas Legends on Saturday night after missing four straight games for the Mavericks. He was assigned to the D-League team Friday.

Comment

Poor Khloe...her man is a scrub now...LOL

Comment

Originally posted by azdbacks1998 View Post
                  I feel bad for Lamar, he is a good dude that married the best sister of the worst family possible....!
                  He Married Kourtney!!??

I thought he married that amazon man looking one

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

Originally posted by azdbacks1998 View Post
                    I feel bad for Lamar, he is a good dude that married the best sister of the worst family possible!
                    Originally posted by wheeler281 View Post
                    He Married Kourtney!!??

I thought he married that amazon man looking one

He did marry the amazon manly-man one, but still, she seems like the least crazy one!! My wife watches those shows with all of them in it, and I can tell Zenna the Princess Warrior sister is the most respectfull to her man, the most wife-like material. We'll see if she really is though, by stickiing it out for Lamar....even though her mom and sisters are probably telling her to leave him. I cant imagine the less-amazon-like sisters letting loose and being able to love someone without the cameras on, whereas I bet you Khloe isnt afraid to let loose and touch it, know what im sayin?!?!?

Currently looking for:
                    Football: The Gronk!
                    Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
                    Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
                    + HOFer slab bed or raw.

Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
                    Go Cats!!!

Trade page:
                    http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/

Comment

Working...
                    X