A Damaged Jeremy Lin Autograph Sells For A Linsane Price

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Damaged Jeremy Lin Autograph Sells For A Linsane Price

This isn't my card but the owner at FCB put this card up for auction on ebay a couple days ago.

How much would you pay for this Jeremy Lin Autograph? $5 max? It's severely damaged and the autograph sticker is slanted.

Well, I was shocked to see the final price. This card sold for $195.01 delivered! Yes, that's $195.01 for a damaged card. I know Jeremy Lin cards are hot but that is ridiculous.

Check out the Ebay Auction yourself.

Become a fan of Los Angeles Inspiration on Facebook
    Follow us on Twitter @LA_Inspiration

More...
    Bucket l Los Angeles Inspiration l Tradelist
    Collecting GU/Patches/Autos:
    Dodgers, UCLA, Mexico, Adrian Gonzalez, Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant,
    Joe Johnson, Toney Douglas, Tony Gonzalez, Matt Ryan

OMG!!! Lol!

Comment

That's insane. Have to imagine the winning bidder is gonna try and get a replacement somehow.

Comment

He offered a$25 paypal certificate in a Guess price contest where all go to charity and talked about it on his podcast so I am sure the members puffed up the price to give to charity. I am 100% sure that no replacement will be asked for

View topic - FCB GUESS The End Price Contest Make A Wish Style @ Freedom Card Board
        Last edited by wheeler281; 03-06-2012, 10:32 AM.

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

Very interesting even if it was charity
          I collect mainly football these days, Maurice Jones Drew, Joe Flacco, Matt Forte, DeMarco Murray, Patrick Willis, Emmitt Smith and 1974 Topps. Baseball Derek Jeter. Basketball Kevin Garnett. Non Sports James Bond, Star Wars, Tomb Raider.

http://s801.photobucket.com/albums/yy291/bakemeister52/

Comment

Working...
          X