Monta Ellis traded to Milwauke for Bogut/Steven Jackson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monta Ellis traded to Milwauke for Bogut/Steven Jackson

Bucks and Warriors have agreed in principle on trade to send Bogut and Jackson to Warriors for Ellis, Udoh and Brown, league source tells Y!
    Trade kinda came outta nowhere, didn't it?

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
    Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
    Johnson/Mears/
    Reutimann/Nadeau

I had read the other day the Warriors wanted Bogut, but were afraid since he's currently injured. Looks like they decided to do it anyhow.

Bigger news is the Bucks recieved the (injured) Kwame Brown!

Comment

I heard about this for a couple of days, too. Jackson is constantly traded and Ellis' name is always mentioned when he is healthy. Bogut is good when he's not missing 30 games. Overall, it's weird.
      Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

Warriors to send Monta Ellis to Bucks in trade for Andrew Bogut - NBA - Yahoo! Sports

Is Milwaukee going to trade Monta to Orlando now? At least we can say 1 major trade happened during the Trade Deadline.

Comment

It's possible.
          Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

Orlando's stupid to even bother trying to put pieces around DH12. It's so obvious he's leaving, whether at the trade deadline or at the end of the season.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
            Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
            Johnson/Mears/
            Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Originally posted by jsab4807 View Post
              Orlando's stupid to even bother trying to put pieces around DH12. It's so obvious he's leaving, whether at the trade deadline or at the end of the season.
              Watch him have a tv show to take his talents elsewhere...It honestly wouldn't suprise me.

Comment

Warriors tanking hoping to keep the 7th pick or better next season instead of give to Utah?
                That's the way I took it
                Cheers,

Matt

Comment

Working...
                X