Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blazers Waive Greg Oden

Blazers waive former No. 1 pick Oden - NBA - Yahoo! Sports

Another purging of the team after the other events of today. I am sure now they are wishing they drafted Kevin Durant instead.

The Trail Blazers have waived center Greg Oden, ending the former No. 1 overall pick’s disappointing career in Portland.

Oden was limited to just 82 games by injuries since the Blazers took him over Kevin Durant with the first selection in the 2007 draft. He recently underwent his third microfracture knee surgery, the second on his left to go with one on the right.

Oden averaged 9.4 points, 7.3 rebounds and 1.4 blocked shots. He will become an unrestricted free agent next season.

and on another note Happy Birthday to Greg Oden who just turned 75

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

I'd love the Pistons to take a flyer..Perhaps he can end up similar to Grant Hill who despite a bunch of injuries eventually became healthy.

Comment

Greg Oden=Worst Knees Ever
        Arizona Cardinals Autos
        Alabama Crimson Tide Autos
        Wrestling Autos
        Wrestling Relics

Comment

This is a long time coming Oden, Bowie reincarnated!
          http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Oden wasn't a better prospect than Durant, but he had a lot of potential on the defensive end when he was drafted. I thought his offensive game would soon follow, but he's had terrible luck with his knees.
            Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

Working...
            X