Timberwolves Front Office Has To Be The Worst In The NBA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Timberwolves Front Office Has To Be The Worst In The NBA

So the Wolves have been shopping Michael Beasley for the past month. He makes over $6 million this season and is a restricted free agent in the summer. His qualifying offer is over $8 million which they will probably not even pick up. They drafted Derrick Williams and are now giving him all of Beasley's minutes. Ricky Rubio goes down for the season, but they have JJ Barea and Luke Ridnour at point guard. They need a consistent Shooting Guard badly. The Blazers want to get rid of Jamal Crawford, who would be a perfect fit starting in Minny.

Then stupid owner Glen Taylor nixes the three team trade at the last minute. Beasley would have went to the Lakers, Steve Blake or Derek Fisher along with the Lakers' 1st Round Pick to Blazers, and Jamal Crawford to Wolves.

The owner is an idiot. He exact quote was "Our guys looked at all the alternatives, and in the end, we think we've got a good group of guys on our team who will make a good run for the playoffs. We know that Ricky's down, but there's nothing we can do about that."

The Wolves are not going to make the playoffs. The owner is dillusional. OMG this is the same idiot owner who gave an under the table contract to Joe Smith, which cost the team 3 first round picks. Not to mention he had Kevin McHale as his General Manager. He wasted the prime years of Kevin Garnett. Then he traded Kevin Garnett for Al Jefferson/Gerald Green which then basically became 2 future first round picks from the Jazz. Then his team drafted Jonny Flynn with the #6 pick instead of Stephen Curry or Brandon Jennings. Flynn was later traded for essentially future draft picks that became nothing.

And of course Im bitter because this moron cost my team Michael Beasley and we had to settle for Jordan Hill, who will basically be an ex-Laker in about 2 months time.

They did draft Kevin Love tho
    Bucket l Los Angeles Inspiration l Tradelist
    Collecting GU/Patches/Autos:
    Dodgers, UCLA, Mexico, Adrian Gonzalez, Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant,
    Joe Johnson, Toney Douglas, Tony Gonzalez, Matt Ryan

Comment

You're just mad you didn't get Beasley. Quit complaining

Comment

They did draft Love, Williams, and Rubio which are all real good moves...

I agree though, they should have moved Beasley and I was hoping the Lakers would get him..but it's not like he's tearing the league up..he's losing playing time to a rookie after all so I don't think he would have made that huge a difference to LA...

Comment

Have you seen Ron Artest or Matt Barnes play recently. Beasley would have gotten like 20+ minutes a game. LOL!

Comment

I think the Bobcats front office is even worse....a lot worse, they only way the could get even worse is if they hired Isiah.
            http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

They're really, really, really, really bad.
              Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

Working...
              X