Steve Nash Will Consider Signing With Miami

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Nash Will Consider Signing With Miami

Steve Nash would consider signing with the Miami Heat. As well he should | Ball Don't Lie - Yahoo! Sports

I would have thought that Nash would go back to play with his best friend Dirk Nowitski and end his career in Dallas. But with Deron Williams probably going to sign with Dallas, there is no room for Nash. I really hope Nash doesnt join Miami. When Gary Payton, Karl Malone, and Mitch Richmond were at the end of their careers, they signed with the Lakers in order to win a title before they retired. Reggie Miller also had a chance to sign with the Lakers, but he stayed loyal to Indiana and finished his career there.

Steve Nash, in the midst of a series of promotional phone calls on Thursday, told the "Dan Patrick Show" that he "would definitely listen" to any offer the Miami Heat might make to the All-Star guard when he becomes a free agent this summer.

I don't want to hate Steve Nash, so hopefully he doesn't go to Miami.

Comment

Well said Gladdy!
      Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

Nashty won't go! At least I hope Sarver has enough brains to show him that he wants to improve the team.
        http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

He'd be committing fan-base suicide!!

Currently looking for:
          Football: The Gronk!
          Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
          Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
          + HOFer slab bed or raw.

Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
          Go Cats!!!

Trade page:
          http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/

Comment

Go to the Heat and you lose a lot of us Steve!
            I collect mainly football these days, Maurice Jones Drew, Joe Flacco, Matt Forte, DeMarco Murray, Patrick Willis, Emmitt Smith and 1974 Topps. Baseball Derek Jeter. Basketball Kevin Garnett. Non Sports James Bond, Star Wars, Tomb Raider.

http://s801.photobucket.com/albums/yy291/bakemeister52/

Comment

Working...
            X